Botify is an enterprise software company that helps brands turn organic search into an efficient, measurable, and sustainable channel for both traffic and revenue growth. Powered by a unique unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes, Botify delivers an end-to-end SEO management solution that enables customers to unlock the true growth potential of their website.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-commerce, travel, media & publishing, classifieds, and more, including Expedia, Macy's, Farfetch, Marriott, L'Oréal, Crate & Barrel, Conde Nast, Groupon, Github, Carvana, FNAC Darty, and The New York Times. Botify also partners with leading technology and services companies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WordPress VIP, Google Cloud, Microsoft Bing, Jellyfish, Chameleon Collective, Foresight Digital, Contentsquare, and iPullRank.
Botify is a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building a pipeline and closing new business across a targeted list of enterprise accounts. You will be presenting and pitching Botify's platform to executive-level decision makers across Marketing/SEO departments. This role will require expertise in account strategy and sales processes.
- Drive new revenue through pipeline generation, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, and closing new logos with enterprise companies
- Work in partnership with a Business Development Representative to identify new business opportunities, qualify prospective clients, and understand their business needs
- Build relationships and trust with key decision makers in Marketing/SEO departments across enterprise companies
- Develop a deep understanding of Botify's value proposition, customer use cases, market positioning, and product features
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Demand Generation, Solutions, Customer Success, and Product to drive revenue growth and enhance customer experience
- 5+ years of experience closing new business in an Enterprise SaaS environment, MarTech or a related industry preferable
- A proven track record of success achieving new business and revenue growth metrics
- Experience demonstrating and selling complex enterprise solutions
- An ability to establish strong, trusting relationships with key decision makers at all levels
Open to remote candidates.
In addition to the skills and experience we are looking for, our ideal candidate would embody our core values:
Learn Fast. Progress Faster.
Go the Extra Mile. It's Never Crowded.
Work Hard. Stay Humble.
Be Bold. Be You.
Botify is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.