Director, Product Marketing
- New York, NY
There are approximately 80,000 queries done every second on search engines. But more than 50% of pages on enterprise websites are not showing up at all in organic search results.
That's a ton of missed opportunity!
We are building the new standard in enterprise search marketing.
Our unified, data-driven, and user-friendly platform provides companies with the insights they need to impact every stage of the search process from the underlying technical requirements to content optimization, ranking, and real keywords.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy's, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
We are a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London.
As Botify grows and our product continues to evolve, we are looking for an outstanding product marketing professional with a strategic, consultative, and business-oriented mindset.
Reporting to the CMO, you will play a pivotal role in Botify's success by being the voice of our technical SEO products, articulating messages and value in an eloquent, striking, and authentic manner.
Your main KPI will be to increase product demand and adoption/usage of Botify products. You will do this by ensuring that Botify's products are easy-to-understand, positioned competitively, and that our sales teams are fully equipped to sell. In order to be successful in this role, you must have an insatiable curiosity, a desire to become an expert in Botify and the industry at large, and a strong self-directed work ethic.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will:
- Develop detailed documentation and a clear understanding of the buyer journey by segment and persona
- Define value proposition of products and features, define benefits-driven messaging, and competitive positioning
- Build product launch GTM plans that are fully synced with business & revenue goals and partner closely with cross-functional marketing teams, sales, and customer success to execute
- Educate our users and buyers: produce customer-facing content including in platform education, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, demo videos, and more for all funnel stages and personas
- Create compelling and easy to understand internally facing content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, and battlecards
- Own competitive intelligence and effectively communicate information to commercial teams
- Work closely with the product team on feature development and messaging within the platform
- Track, measure, and report against objectives.
- You are a technologist at heart with an insatiable curiosity for learning new technologies
- You possess 8+ years' experience in product marketing
- You desire to make an impact and you are looking for an exciting challenge
- You have experience aligning marketing, sales, and product efforts
- You have the ability to travel occasionally
- You know enough about SEO to be dangerous (a plus, but not a requirement)
- You are certified in Product Marketing from the Pragmatic Institute (a plus, but not a requirement)
- You work will with others and enjoy mentoring people
- You are extremely self-motivated
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative, and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting startup environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you're the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that can help us understand your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.
Back to top