Customer Success Manager
There are approximately 80,000 queries done every second on search engines. But more than 50% of pages on enterprise websites are not showing up at all in organic search results.
That's a ton of missed opportunity!
We are building the new standard in enterprise search marketing.
Our unified, data-driven, and user-friendly platform provides companies with the insights they need to impact every stage of the search process from the underlying technical requirements to content optimization, ranking, and real keywords.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy's, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
We are a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London.
In late 2018, we raised a Series B round of $20MM and we need more help on our Customer Success team!
Botify offers a fun, fast paced learning environment with a great culture. We look for people who are curious, team-spirited, ambitious and who want to grow with us. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager in Seattle to drive success for our customers by owning all related activities and outcomes across the board. As a subscription-based SaaS company, Customer Success is at the heart of our long-term growth and sustainability. We will only continue to succeed as long as our customers see massive value from our service. You will create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption and use this as a springboard to find opportunities to grow business.
- Drive Customer Success activities and outcomes; increase renewal rates and reduce churn, identify opportunities to cross and up-sell, and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and overall health scores
- Inspire and create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer and develop company-wide customer feedback loop
- Be the customer's voice across teams by partnering with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Finance teams
- You are someone with a data-driven mindset, strong empathy for customers, and a passion for revenue and growth
- You have the ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- You possess an analytical and process-oriented mindset, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You possess a relevant Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related field)
- You have 3 (or more) years experience in customer-facing organizations (preferably enterprise technology in Customer Success)
- You have a combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- You hold a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting startup environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy and global career advancement opportunities.
If you're the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume and work samples that demonstrate why you should join our growing team.
Back to top