Botify is an enterprise software company that helps brands turn organic search into an efficient, measurable, and sustainable channel for both traffic and revenue growth. Powered by a unique unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes, Botify delivers an end-to-end SEO management solution that enables customers to unlock the true growth potential of their website.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-commerce, travel, media & publishing, classifieds, and more, including Expedia, Macy's, Farfetch, Marriott, L'Oréal, Crate & Barrel, Conde Nast, Groupon, Github, Carvana, FNAC Darty, and The New York Times. Botify also partners with leading technology and services companies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WordPress VIP, Google Cloud, Microsoft Bing, Jellyfish, Chameleon Collective, Foresight Digital, Contentsquare, and iPullRank.
Botify is a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for generating new business opportunities across enterprise prospects with support from sales leadership, marketing, and an Account Executive.
- Generate new business opportunities with Botify's enterprise prospects by following proven sales processes and working in conjunction with sales leadership and marketing teams
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior-level Marketing and SEO leaders across enterprise companies about the value of Botify
- Collaborate with an Account Executive to identify and research companies and key decision makers
- Qualify prospects to ensure they are an ideal match for Botify's SEO technology
- Develop an understanding of Botify's SEO technology, value proposition, and industry trends
- Passionate about a career in tech sales; prior business development, lead generation, or client-facing experience a plus
- A strong desire to learn about sales processes and best practices
- A technical aptitude for selling complex enterprise solutions, and an interest in SEO technology
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and listening skills
In addition to the skills and experience we are looking for, our ideal candidate would embody our core values:
Learn Fast. Progress Faster.
Go the Extra Mile. It's Never Crowded.
Work Hard. Stay Humble.
Be Bold. Be You.
Botify is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.