- Acquire, maintain and demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the BoomTown platform.
- Build rapport with the many real estate agents, office managers, brokers, and loan officers who use our platform every day by providing clear, comprehensive, accurate, friendly and timely resolution to their inquiries using a variety of contact methods, including phone and email.
- Research, route and respond to client inquiries using an online support ticketing system.
- You’ll be responsible for the initial response and resolution of all lower-level requests and the routing of tickets that require additional high-level technical support.
- Act as a key resource for internal teams on system functionality.
- Advocate on the client’s behalf to continually provide an amazing experience
We’d like to speak with you if you have:
- 1+ years relevant customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine passion for solving customer issues.
- A natural aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Excellent time management skills and are able to multi-task effectively.
- A love for troubleshooting and technology.
- An understanding of the real estate industry is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
Meet Some of BoomTown's Employees
Success Consultant Team Lead
Adria supports BoomTown’s network clients who help build websites and implement the marketing solutions. She also delivers strategic coaching for larger client bases.
Back to top