Company and Description
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Charleston, SC, BoomTown is a rapidly growing SaaS company that offers sales and marketing software to real estate professionals. BoomTown's platform has been implemented by 1,000’s of top-producing real estate brokerages and teams across the country that collectively employ over 15,000 agents. We’re truly passionate about our clients’ success and work hard to create and support solutions people love to use.
We are currently searching for a Success Consultant to manage strategic accounts while building loyal, raving BoomTown fans. Our Success Consultants create a seamless business partnership with their clients by serving as industry-leading experts in the field of real estate marketing, technology, and business operations, with a strong emphasis on lead generation, lead nurturing and prospect management. Additionally, Success Consultants work with their clients to help them fully optimize their use of the BoomTown platform in order to drive revenue and deliver a huge return on investment. This is not a sales or commission based position.
- Provide white glove service to an assigned book of business comprised of both large enterprise accounts and strategic small accounts.
- Maintain and grow revenues associated with an assigned book of business.
- Analyze BoomTown system metrics to hold your clients accountable and establish positive habits.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of existing client goals and operational processes.
- Proactively identify at risk clients and put strategy in place to revamp their success model.
- Analyze PPC traffic data, Google Analytics, user activity, lead quality, email effectiveness, etc.
- Fiercely protect client happiness, striving for 100% client satisfaction through creative problem solving.
We'd like to speak with you if you:
- Have 5+ years account management experience, software/web environment is considered a plus.
- Have previous SalesForce experience.have an understanding of online paid advertising; through Search and/or Social channels.
- Have experience in the Real Estate Industry which is considered a plus, but not a requirement.
You’ll enjoy this position if you:
- Have a passion for client service; You are upbeat and engaging yet empathetic in your approach with clients.
- Enjoy forming on-going relationships where establishing rapport is essential to your success
- Love formulating strategy and analyzing key data points
- Enjoy thinking creatively to problem solve and turn a “no” into a “yes”
- Have a relentless desire to learn, to absorb industry knowledge, and become a thought leader for your clients.
- Are not afraid to push clients strategically to the best path of success for their business
- Have excellent communication skills that are apparent in your email and phone presence.
- Enjoy working cross functionally with other teams while being responsible for your own book of business.
What is BoomTown, you ask?
BoomTown was ranked on the Inc 500 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2011, 2012 and 2013. BoomTown is a fast growing web-based software company specializing in an end-to-end web marketing solution for real estate. Our flagship product is used by top-producing real estate brokers and teams across the country. BoomTown enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our partner clients.
Life at BoomTown
Our philosophy can be summed up fairly succinctly - we create powerful, yet simple software to drive our clients’ business outcomes. We’re truly passionate about our clients; and we’re focused on designing innovative solutions for their complex needs that make a difference in their lives. Simply put, we work hard to create inspired solutions that people love to use.
BoomTown offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in flexibility, freedom, and innovation
Challenging, motivating, fun and dog-friendly work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives on passion and innovation
Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Life in Charleston, SC…one of the best cities in America!