SEM Account Manager
What you will be doing:
- Managing a large volume of paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels including but not limited to Google AdWords and Bing/Yahoo.
- Building, monitoring, and optimizing client campaigns to maximize conversions and demonstrate ROI.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing volume of traffic and conversions through paid media outlets.
- Guiding consumers through the sales funnel via digital experience.
- Telling stories with data.
- Monitoring industry trends and developments then implementing as necessary.
- Analyzing our own and competitor keyword data.
- Integrating and managing multiple technology platforms.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on search engine marketing experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords and Excel.
- Hands on experience with targeted display and remarketing buys via major ad networks.
- Experience with automated bidding a strong plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- The ability to strategize an engaging digital experience, that utilizes multiple platforms to drive consumers to an end goal.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side.
- Big-picture thinking plus relentless attention to detail.
- Ability to uncover trends within data sets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex digital concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and strong interpersonal skills.
- Passion for and knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly collaborative team environments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for creative problem-solving.
- BA in marketing, communications, or advertising is a bonus!
Meet Some of BoomTown's Employees
Success Consultant Team Lead
Adria supports BoomTown’s network clients who help build websites and implement the marketing solutions. She also delivers strategic coaching for larger client bases.
Back to top