Manager, Software Engineering (.Net)
We are looking for a leader to enhance and grow our current team of amazing engineers with individuals who can be real and handle a typical day of:
- Leading software engineering projects, providing clarity, direction, and code to drive new initiatives to successful launches
- Championing a culture of improvement of both individuals and process.
- Providing leadership, career development, and mentoring for the team
- Driving quality via a focus on customer experience and satisfaction
- Defining, developing, and contributing to a variety of software projects and engaging with individuals across various departments or organizations to resolve problems
- Prioritizing multiple requirements, and communicating status updates to superiors
Do you have what it takes?
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for high quality code that is also efficient and readable. They will also have an interest in designing and developing simple, clear APIs, and a fervent belief in developer testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5-8 years of experience in software development or engineering
- 2 or more years of experience managing software developers, preferably working in a C# or other object oriented development environment
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of hiring
- Experience developing talent via dedicated training programs on both technical acumen as well as agile process improvement
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge of database systems, and proficiency in SQL
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture including development and use of micro services.
- You’ve had exposure to functional programming languages like F# or Scala
- You’re comfortable working on multiple operating systems and platforms.
Personal characteristics we work well with:
- Persistent; demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Reliable; follows through on commitments, lives up to verbal and written agreements.
- Persuasive; able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Go-for-it, entrepreneurial mentality
Meet Some of BoomTown's Employees
Success Consultant Team Lead
Adria supports BoomTown’s network clients who help build websites and implement the marketing solutions. She also delivers strategic coaching for larger client bases.
Back to top