Client Care Coordinator
As a Client Care Coordinator you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all leads that register on client websites; calling, emailing and texting new leads according to predefined processes.
- Learn and utilize scripts that help determine key information like the lead’s buying timeframe, desired location, price point, etc.
- Assign leads that are ready to speak with an Agent to an available one, connecting the lead with the Agent through a warm transfer and updating their record in the BoomTown system.
- Update contact information and home search criteria for responsive leads that are further out in their home buying timeframes and not ready to speak with an agent.
- Consistently follow up on all viable leads that are unresponsive, following predefined calling, emailing and texting plans.
- Accurately track your daily activities like number of calls made, leads transferred to agents, etc.
You’ll be a fit for this role if you have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- The ability to form client relationships quickly.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow processes 100% of the time.
- Experience with database management, software or systems.
- An understanding of the real estate industry, though this is not required.
Meet Some of BoomTown's Employees
Success Consultant Team Lead
Adria supports BoomTown’s network clients who help build websites and implement the marketing solutions. She also delivers strategic coaching for larger client bases.
Back to top