Manager, Customer Acquisition Marketing
We are looking for ambitious growth marketers, equally left-brained and right-brained, to join our rapidly growing customer acquisition team. In late 2015, we relaunched Book of the Month, a powerful brand with 90 years of history, as a monthly subscription e-commerce service that provides avid readers with a fun, convenient, and affordable way to discover and buy new books each month. We have been growing rapidly since the relaunch.
As a member of our customer acquisition team, you will work across all paid advertising channels and contribute to creative conceptualization and execution efforts. You will work closely with the product, technology, and content teams to conceptualize and implement initiatives and improvements that increase marketing ROI. You will rely heavily on data and reporting to test new ideas and communicate their impact to various stakeholders. The successful candidate will possess a unique combination of creative skills and data-driven digital marketing know-how.
About the Role
- Create and manage paid customer acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Adwords, and other relevant future channels. You will specialize in a subset of these channels.
- Manage a well-organized campaign calendar and route creative assets for review in order to meet the calendar deadlines.
- Constantly monitor and analyze spend to make improvements which improve key KPIs (e.g., CTR, CPC, CPA, etc.)
- Develop standardized daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to communicate the results from your marketing spend.
- Produce and manage a well-organized library of creative assets.
- 4-year undergraduate degree from a top-tier school.
- You love to read contemporary fiction<-- This is important!
- Math is a strength of yours. You make very few decisions without using it.
- You have the empathy required to develop a deep understanding of the underlying factors motivating consumers to make (or not make) a purchase.
- Experience with marketing tools and platforms, including Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, programmatic ad-buying platforms, third-party tracking software, etc. is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extremely organized. Proven ability to establish business processes that scale beyond your individual contribution.
- Strong tech skills. You enjoy working with technology and you know your way around a relational database.
- Hungry. Willing to dig deep and put in the hard work required to build something new.
Back to top