Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
This role is part Executive Assistant and part Personal Assistant to the CEO. The role also includes supporting other senior executives at the company as requested.
- You are super hard working, highly-motivated, scrappy, organized, and diligent. You build great working relationships with people internally and externally. You enjoy bringing discipline to unstructured environments.
- You are highly trustworthy, highly reliable and have great judgement and discretion.
- You easily handle scheduling, correspondence, errands, travel and reservations. You also tackle other projects such as: make presentations, create surveys, proofread documents, coordinate cross-functional initiatives, and plan events.
- 5+ years working as an Executive Assistant and/or Personal Assistant for a senior level executive
- Experience working for senior executives at entrepreneurial, eCommerce, technology, media or content company is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree from a good school
Meet Some of Book Of The Month's Employees
Head Of Content
Jennifer oversees BOTM’s content, including social media, the blog, and other content partnerships. She works closely with media companies, influencers, and celebrities on BOTM collaborations.
Back to top