We’re an entrepreneurial team building a growing business and we’re looking for an exceptional person to help our team succeed however possible. A candidate who succeeds in this position for 1-2 years will have a chance to transition to a different position on the Book of the Month team if desired.
- You are super hard working, highly-motivated, scrappy, organized, diligent person. You build great working relationships with people internally and externally. You enjoy bringing discipline to unstructured environments.
- You can easily handle core assistant work such as scheduling, correspondence, errands, and travel. But you are also able to tackle all sorts of other projects as needed: negotiate with vendors, help with creative initiatives, make presentation slides, create surveys, proofread documents, coordinate cross-functional initiatives, and plan events.
- You are analytical, good at math, and quick with learning and using technology – Asana, Excel, Jira, Survey Monkey, Word, Facebook, etc.
- Undergraduate degree from a good school
- 2+ years of work experience at an entrepreneurial eCommerce, technology, media or content company.
- A passion for reading fiction! (knowledge/background/contacts in the book business is a plus).
Meet Some of Book Of The Month's Employees
Head Of Content
Jennifer oversees BOTM’s content, including social media, the blog, and other content partnerships. She works closely with media companies, influencers, and celebrities on BOTM collaborations.
Back to top