Content Marketing Intern
Book of the Month is seeking an intern to assist the Content and Marketing teams in engaging and growing our community of readers.
Book of the Month is a monthly membership for contemporary readers, a way of discovering—and buying—the best new books to read now. We have been growing rapidly ever since we relaunched the brand in late 2015.
Our Content Marketing Intern will assist the Head of Content and the Content and Marketing teams with content-driven initiatives to engage and grow our audience through social media, other digital media sites, and offline programs.
- Work closely with the Content team on executing and measuring content-driven initiatives, including social media contests and other promotions
- Track and report on the success of social media campaigns
- Engage with the Book of the Month audience across platforms, on both paid and organic placements
- Communicate with the team on any significant or actionable social media interactions
- Assist with production of social posts, blog posts, and emails as needed
- Are enthusiastic about Book of the Month and love reading contemporary fiction
- Are extremely detail-oriented and learn quickly
- Have a strong understanding of how users engage with social media platforms, and have a strong social media presence yourself
- Are excited about engaging with our core audience of young, well-educated women (ages 20-35) who love to read
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy working collaboratively with a team of diverse skill sets and opinions
- Are a full-time student looking for an internship 2 to 3 days a week, from late August through fall 2017
Meet Some of Book Of The Month's Employees
Head Of Content
Jennifer oversees BOTM’s content, including social media, the blog, and other content partnerships. She works closely with media companies, influencers, and celebrities on BOTM collaborations.
Back to top