Associate Product Manager
We are looking for an (early career) Product Manager to help grow the Book of the Month technology platform. In late 2015, we relaunched Book of the Month, a powerful brand with 90 years of history, as a monthly subscription e-commerce service that provides avid readers with a fun, convenient, and affordable way to discover and buy new books each month. We have been growing rapidly since the relaunch.
At our current growth rate, QA and testing is becoming an increasingly important, yet ever more difficult process to manage. This is where you come in! Your first project will be to build the testing infrastructure for the website. This will give you the opportunity to develop and own an important part of the product. Over time, your development trajectory will include working closely with design and engineering to own the build out of new features for our member-facing consumer applications as well the back-end applications used by our team.
About the role:
- Play an integral role in providing an exceptional experience to our members
- Develop and own a master list of well-written test cases that covers all frontend and backend functionality
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to perform routine regression tests of existing and new functionality across browser, device, and email client
- Document bugs during the QA lifecycle and efficiently manage a backlog
- Provide insights on product enhancements based on behavior analysis
- Love to read contemporary fiction << -- This is important!
- 0-2 years of experience in a product-focused or analytical role
- Care about your career. It's not just a job to you; you want to do something great and you are willing to put in the hard work to make it happen
- Are extremely detail oriented (Really, extremely)
- Have experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Are able to effectively summarize and present test results and updates to management
Back to top