Associate Product Manager
Book of the Month is looking for an Associate Product Manager to help build and manage the Book of the Month product experience.
The Associate Product Manager will support the Director of Product in producing and implementing features and improvements to the website, as well as in maintaining the company’s ever-growing roadmap for the future. This position you will be responsible for providing an exceptional online experience to our members, which includes facilitating site features through the product lifecycle, performing routine (but integral) internal processes, and QA testing. Over time, your development trajectory will include working closely with design and engineering to own the build-out of new features for our member-facing consumer applications as well the backend applications used by our team.
About the role:
- Provide insights on product enhancements based on behavior analysis and surveys
- Perform routine content updates to launch our five new books to the site every month
- Work closely with designers and engineers to ensure projects stay on track
- Develop and own a master list of well-written test cases that covers all frontend and backend site functionality
- Perform routine regression tests of existing and new site functionality across browser, device, and email client
- Document bugs during the QA lifecycle and efficiently manage a backlog
- Have 0-2 years of experience in a product-focused or analytical role
- Care about your career -- you want to do something great and you are willing to put in the hard work to make it happen
- Are extremely detail oriented
- Possess strong analytical problem solving skills
Meet Some of Book Of The Month's Employees
Head Of Content
Jennifer oversees BOTM’s content, including social media, the blog, and other content partnerships. She works closely with media companies, influencers, and celebrities on BOTM collaborations.
Back to top