Workday Business Analyst
As a Workday Business Analyst in HR services, you will be responsible for driving and implementing systems enhancements based on business stakeholder requirements, translating customer needs into functional specifications and WD product designs.
You be a subject matter expert for business stakeholders, advising on system business process solutions as well as proactively looking for optimization, automization opportunities which scale. You will work on ‘business as usual’ system enhancements as well as larger WD projects.
Workday experience in Absences, HCM, Business Processes and Security is Essential. Time-tracking, highly preferred. Compensation, Talent and other WD modules are a bonus.
Your tasks will include, but not be confined to:
Research, Analysis, Problem-Solving & Build
- Identify customer needs through research and analysis.
- Feasibility and Impact assessment for scaleable system improvements.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on system functionality and design to meet customer needs.
- Support strategic priorities and internal needs, based on prioritization with the WD Program Manager.
- Issue management (uploads, tickets, backlog priorities)
- Configure design solutions in the system ensuring they meet customer needs without inadvertently impacting other business processes.
- Own customer issues from beginning-to- end resolution.
- Expertise in Business workflows, calculated fields, condition and validation rules, EIB’s
Validation & Testing
- Understand the downstream/end-to-end impacts of Workday changes on WD processes and other downstream systems, ensuring appropriate parties are included.
- Ensure design solutions are validated/tested (post-configuration), to confirm the design is working as planned, downstream impact is minimised and additional problems are not inadvertently resulting from the change.
- Impact assessment, system testing for new Workday releases and other testing cycles.
- Perform testing and analysis to ensure the system meets or exceeds end-user requirements and standards and deployment
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from peer groups, Workday Community and previous cycles to build strong knowledge of the product.
- Drive knowledge sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills and a strong business sense.
- Data driven and big picture thinker able to predict potential outcomes and impacts
- A go-getter, self-motivator who dives in and thrives in a constantly changing environment.
- Problem solving, innovative and results driven
- Eager to learn from both positive and negative results through cycles of implementation.
- Passionate about HCM products and a passion to learn and mature the product.
- Open minded team player, Adaptable and flexible when dealing with competing priorities.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others.
B Experience & Knowledgable
- Minimum 2 years of recent Workday configuration experience in (HCM Core, Security, Benefits, Time-Tracking)
- A good understanding of HR Processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Exposure to Greenhouse, SAP, Kallidus, Impraise, Teleopti, Jira, Zendesk is an advantage
- Integrations knowledge useful
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Workday Business Analyst. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top