Workday Business Analyst
Workday Business Analyst
As Workday Business Analyst (HR Product Analyst), you will be responsible for value realization of the Workday implementation, providing for the employees and managers, i.e. our customers, the best possible experience at every ‘moment of truth’. You will serve to be the voice of the customer and driving force behind an optimal customer experience driven by a ‘world-class’ WorkDay implementation. As a Product Analyst, you will provide business stakeholders with subject matter expertise and advice relating to systems improvements and opportunities for optimization and automisation. Your tasks will include:
Research, Analysis & Problem-Solving
- Identify customer behaviours and needs through research and analysis.
- Feasibility and Impact assessment for system changes and updates.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on system functionality and design to meet customer needs.
- Support strategic priorities and internal needs, based on prioritization with the WD Program Manager.
- Issue management (uploads, tickets, backlog priorities)
Validation & Testing
- Understand the downstream/end-to-end impacts of Workday changes on WD processes and other downstream systems, ensuring appropriate parties are included.
- Ensure design solutions are validated/tested (post-configuration), to confirm the design is working as planned, downstream impact is minimised and additional problems are not inadvertently resulting from the change.
- Impact assessment, system testing for new Workday releases and other testing cycles.
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from peer groups, Workday Community and previous cycles to build strong knowledge of the product.
Who you are:
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong business acumen.
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through cycles of implementation.
- Passionate about HCM products and a passion to learn and mature the product.
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others.
- Excellent Analytical, Problem-solving and continuous improvement mindset
- Big picture thinker able to predict potential outcomes and impacts
- Communication and influencing skills
- Adaptable and flexible when dealing with competing priorities
- 5+ years experience working with web based companies.
- Experience with Workday Essential
- Experience in the HCM learning & talent strongly preferred
- Integrations knowledge useful
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Workday Business Analyst. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top