Web Designer – Strategic Partnerships
We are looking for a Web Designer to work in our Strategic Partnerships Department, based in the Singapore office.
The Strategic Partnerships Department is to offer room availability through third party websites and to constantly improve the integration on Booking.com BV's partner websites to reach higher conversion rates. These partner websites include well-known branded sites, OTAs, airlines, map providers, and hotel directories. Booking.com BV's Global Distribution Network includes currently over 17,500 partners.
As a Web Designer Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for the implementation of the Booking.com hotel search engine on Partner websites within the Asian market. You will suggest ways to optimize integration on existing Partner websites. You'll find solutions for technical integration problems. You will work closely with the Design team lead on ongoing business development projects. E.g. AB experiments on partner products, support product development of partner products, etc.
- Web design partner website integrations (HTML / CSS template based). Create for example affiliate modules such as search boxes, banners, and complete adaptation of partner's look and feel;
- Support / Coach / Train Account Managers in supporting Partners’ integrations’;
- Day to day maintenance of the Booking.com partner products (bug fixing);
- Suggest and present improvements for partner website integration;
- Run A/B test on Booking.com partner products (HTML / CSS template based);
- You will work closely with the designers, developers, translators and product owners to ensure adequate implementation, communication, training & tracking of the projects
- Pro-actively support Booking.com BV to identify business process improvement opportunities
As a candidate for the web designer position, you possess a board range of abilities:
- Minimum University of Professional Education level of education.
- Working knowledge of cross-browser front-end technologies: HTML and CSS;
- Knowledge to code hand-crafted html;
- Strong sense for consistent design of user interfaces, usability and accessibility;
- Diligently attend to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks;
- Fluent in the English language both spoken and written; Other Asian language skills are desirable;
- A 'getting things done' mentality;
- Flexible attitude;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Willing to travel;
- Able to work well independently and within the team;
- Able to meet tight deadlines;
- Able to show previously executed work (preferred via a portfolio).
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Web Designer - Strategic Partnerships . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top