Video Brand Producer
Booking.com BV, the world's leading online travel agency, is growing rapidly, innovating its business and shaping the travel industry. This is an exciting time for the brand and we're looking for passionate marketers who can help us make Booking.com the most exciting and loved travel brand on the planet.
About this role:
This role will work within the Marketing Science and Communications team in our Global Headquarters in Amsterdam, contribute to the success of Booking.com by leading the production and implementation of different brand communication assets. The brand producer will lead the production of brand assets by collaborating with a cross functional team. The majority of the assets he/she will produce will be film/video content, so we are looking for someone with a background in commercial film production.
- Producing film, content and experimental assets with internal teams, agency partners, and external film production companies
- Define the scale and scope of projects including deliverables, schedules, resource needs, and budgets.
- Manage freelance creative teams, internal resources, workflows, and direct outside agencies/production companies to support the execution/production of projects.
- Be a source of inspiration on production opportunities and collaboration across the global brand team.
- Deliver best possible creative projects without jeopardising schedules and budgets.
- By being at the heart of film production, the brand producer can appreciate when costs are inflated or being channeled in the wrong or right direction.
- Proven track record in producing brand TV and Video assets – either as a agency producer or line producer in a production company.
- Knowledge of digital production is desirable
- Set up and run productions from pre-production until delivering the final assets (incl. shoots on location, setting up production teams, finding the right partners/directors, etc).
- Team player
- Embodies the attitude of a producer
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Partnership experience with outside agencies, freelancers, production companies and contract negotiations.
- Large network within Global productions (incl. freelancers and/or production companies)
- You measure your own success by the quality of the end deliverable.
- You will seek out answers to the hard questions and are energized by new challenges.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 6+ years' experience in a producer role, within an agency or film production company.
- You love to be the spider of the web. Ability to plan and manage multiple projects/productions with multiple team members.
- You have an up-to-date understanding of the world of digital to drive acquisition
- Good in managing relations with internal and external partners.
- Pro-active and enthusiastic.
- Getting energy of working in a team and getting things done.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Video Brand Producer in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top