Translations & Content Agency Team Leader
Booking.com runs one of the world's largest translations agencies, supporting 43 languages on the Booking.com platform and a variety of languages on sites of other brands belonging to the Booking Holdings Inc. As well, we source, curate, and create localized content for both customer and partner facing products. To ensure that this agency delivers the level of service in terms of quality and turnaround expected, our teams of Language Specialists are led by Team Leaders.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in the localisation and e-commerce industry to lead and develop a high-performing team in order to support Booking.com with translations, copy, and photography – at speed, at scale, and at high quality.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading teams in local or central offices, which may require remote management. You will also be responsible for delivering on team targets and KPIs.
You will be reporting to the Regional Operations Manager in the Translations & Content Agency of Booking.com.
This role requires an individual with a strong background and industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build relationships; identify team and business trends; with a focus to deliver the best possible service to stakeholders across the Booking.com and other brands belonging to the Booking Holdings Inc.
This is a full-time position can be based in Budapest, Hungary.
- Workload management to ensure delivery and improvement on KPIs and targets
- Maintain defined quality standards
- Ensure that direct reports are engaged with the company vision and agency strategy
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Ensure localization initiatives are well supported, and promote localization for your areas
- Operation and management of team budgets
- HR tasks (performance reviews, training, recruitment, and staffing)
- Availability to travel to Amsterdam and local market
- Supporting your team in their personal development
- 2+ years of experience in a management function
- Experience with leading and coaching international teams
- Excellent understanding of localizing content
- Strong collaborator, willingness to partner with colleagues and sees teamwork as a critical work style
- Fluent English speaker and writer
- Knowledge of an additional language is a plus
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to stay balanced and resourceful
- Analytical skills (ability to interpret data and draw conclusions to make business decisions)
- Positive attitude
We offer you excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. Our compensation package consists of fixed salary, quarterly bonus and social benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com Hungary Kft. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Hungary. Booking.com Hungary Kft. is looking for a Translations & Content Agency Team Leader. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top