Test Lab Coordinator Commercial Outbound Operations
Partner Services engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. We want to provide our guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices. We focus on partner growth in volume and business value. To support this strategy, we are building up a new global PS team: Commercial Outbound.
The Commercial Outbound team will be responsible for adding commercial support towards our Partner base from new Regional Outbound Sites. The regional sites will make partners aware of commercial opportunities and support marketing campaigns. The Global Operations team, is the linking pin between the Global Commercial Outbound teams & the Regional Outbound sites. Within this team, we are looking for a Test Lab Coordinator, who will lead the innovation and experimentation process within the test lab. You will support the test owners by setting up and driving successful experiments while guiding the agents and their tl to get the most out of these experiments. You will work closely with teams in the Global Commercial Outbound team such as product, performance management, learning & new business management.
You will report directly to the Global Manager Commercial Outbound Operations. As a team, we believe in a healthy ambition, ownership, fun and focus. You will be located in our Amsterdam office and also traveling regularly to other Booking.com offices.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily ops management Test Lab
- Ensure Performance teams are being managed according to needs to tests
- Feedback delivery on tests
- Work with WFM on Capacity management for testing
- Support TL's in balancing Testing vs Productive work
- Advice on test set up according to what work best for the teams
- Manage testing from an operational perspective end to end
- Check-In & improve
- Coach agents and TL's to get most out of the experiments Collect & prioritize feedback
- Follow up
- Advice on roll out towards test owner
- People management
- Change management
- Tech savvy
- Hands on mentality
- 3+ years end to end experience in the following areas: Change Management, Project management, Implementation management in an Operational environment
- Experience with functional management of a team
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently. Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment; willing to roll up one's sleeves and get work done.
- Experience within Booking.com PS or CS is beneficial
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Test Lab Coordinator Commercial Outbound Operations in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top