Technical Product Owner – End User Platform
As a Technical Product Owner for the End User Platform team within Security, you're looking beyond the obvious to find the best solution, the one that really addresses the risk now and well into the future. You are empowered to create the best products and features that protect our guests, partners and employees experiencing Booking.com services. With your substantial experience in technical domains, you will extend our already highly impactful teams with experience and disruptive ideas. You will be working with a team composed of Security engineers to constantly find and test improvements with high security impact. You will collaborate closely with other IT departments to deploy security solutions across our infrastructure.
You're an experienced technical leader with an affinity for security and familiar with solving problem at scale, and we will offer you a fantastic opportunity to improve the security of the world's leading online hotel reservations company. If you have a strong commercial awareness and a solid technical background, don't hesitate to apply!
- Get things done by motivating people, tirelessly presenting your "Security Story" as one part of the bigger picture
- Guide new features and services from inception to launch while keeping internal and external customers at the center of everything
- Collect/give feedback and input from/to a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Use data to make informed decisions about what the team should work on next, analyse how it is implemented and what the results are
- Develop and prioritize the backlog to continuously improve the product
- Because your opinion is data-driven, you will define, track and improve upon key business and product success metrics
- Strong affinity with technology, demonstrated by previous hands-on experience as an engineer or equivalent technical role
- Natural leader & team player with a bottom-up ideation process.
- You see the big picture, without losing sight of the product details
- An analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue & analyze alternative solutions
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 200+ IT professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Technical Product Owner - End User Platform in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top