Team Lead – Partner Content
We are looking for a talented Team Leader to manage the Partner Content Specialists from our Moscow office.
As a Partner Content Team Lead you will provide Partner Content Specialists with guidance and support in their daily tasks and focus on each team member's personal and professional development. You will also support Booking.com BV by focusing on the Content quality of the accommodations' webpages on the booking.com website and the operational strategy of your area (and that of your Partner Content Specialists), together with central Content Management, the Regional Manager for Partner Content and local Partner Services teams.
You will often be the link between the local teams in the Partner Services department and the Partner Content Specialists. You will be responsible for being a strong voice for Content within Local partner Services in your area and ensuring that Content's needs are understood and practiced throughout the office and wider region.
A strong knowledge of web content, flexibility and strong communication skills are crucial for this role.
- Manage all operational activities of the Partner Content Specialists team within our company, including recruitment, planning, productivity, setting internal targets, training, appraisals and coaching of the team;
- Coordinate projects, priorities and workload amongst the team, in line with the internal strategy;
- Take ownership of Content quality in your region, by understanding the local market and promoting Content to all stakeholders in your region;
- Create and support an environment oriented to open communication, creative thinking, cohesive team effort and trust;
- Be an effective Change Manager, know how to lead a team through periods of change, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- Knowledge of the Content topic overall and regionally;
- Previous experience in a leadership (either as a manager or team member exhibiting these qualities);
- Minimum one year experience in eCommerce, or hotel/hospitality marketing;
- Pro-active, flexible and motivating leader;
- Excellent communicator with strong networking skills;
- Positive approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Flexible and proactive work style;
- Proven project management skills, especially in prioritization;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Local language is a plus.
- Educated to degree level;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Willingness to travel to local offices and headquarters when required;
- You already have a work permit to work in Russia.
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) in English.
The hiring company Booking.com Russia LLC is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Russia. Booking.com Russia LLC is looking for a Team Lead - Partner Content. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top