Team Lead – Customer Service
How would you lead a Customer Service team in a high paced and international environment to excel? At Booking.com, Customer Service Team Lead pairs good leadership skills with a passion for excellent customer service and getting things done mentality.
In this unique position you encourage, provide focus and support your team achieve their goals. You create a safe working environment and analyze, plan and troubleshoot work activities. You nurture (multicultural) talent and lead by understanding your people.
Our multilingual Customer Service team provides dedicated assistance and advocacy to make sure stays meet or exceed their expectations. Together with your team you find solutions, formulate new ideas and embrace change. Your team consists of around 15 international Customer Service Executives.
You report directly to the Customer Service Manager of this location.
You will manage a team of about 15 talent Customer Services Executives. You will lead them, develop them and make sure that they are consistently able to provide excellence in Customer Service.
- Bachelors level;
- Minimum 2 year’s people management experience in an international environment;
- Experience within a customer support services;
- Advanced English and preferably another language;
- Able to work various shifts if required (day shift, late shift or weekend shift)
- You will be working in one of our central located offices in Berlin;
- 12 month contract with the idea to build a long term relationship;
- 40 working hours (rotating shifts);
- Quarterly performance bonus of 12% if 100% of goals are achieved;
- If needed we will supply you with a relocation package. This package varies upon countries;
- Dynamic and fast paced work environment;
- Booking Benefit (get discount on your Booking.com reservations);
- Access to shopping-, gym- and restaurant discounts locally;
- Booking.com is the world leader in booking accommodations online and our growth provides you with constant challenges and chances for growth.
The hiring company Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is looking for a Team Lead – Customer Service. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top