Team Lead – BookingSuite Partner Success – Seattle
Partner Success Team Lead – North America
The North America Partner Success organization is looking for a Team Lead to lead, develop and mentor a team, who are dedicated to the retention and support of BookingSuite's partners.
Together with your peers and lead, you are expected to take an active role in developing the future strategy of partner performance as it pertains to business objectives and priorities. You will ensure that the team can meet and when possible, exceed their quarterly targets and KPIs.
The candidate must have excellent people management skills, the ability to establish priorities that align to business objectives, successful management of both internal and external relationships and a strong understanding of the needs of BookingSuite's partners and key accounts. The candidate will understand how to best partner with Team Leads internally.
- Manage, develop and motivate a team consisting of Performance Managers and Performance Executives.
- Work strategically to optimize existing processes; initiate and implement new ways to improve processes utilizing the resources available most effectively
- Manage escalations and take ownership of situations to ensure speedy resolutions and effective communication to all stakeholders
- Partner closely with peers and other internal departments and teams
- Be an effective change leader, leading the team through periods of change, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors
- Create and support an environment oriented to open communication, creative thinking, cohesive team effort and trust
- Deliver quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Identify and address under performance within the team
- Maintain own book of business of key partners in order to continue to understand the unique needs of premium partners within BookingSuite
- Present monthly and quarterly business reviews to commercial and leadership teams
- BA, BS or equivalent work experience
- 2 – 3 years' people management desirable.
- Strong management and/or leadership experience; passion for people management and development
- Relentless focus on the partner experience
- Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Proactive attitude and initiative
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills
- Ability to give both motivational and developmental feedback
- Commercial-minded and result-driven
- Proven achievement of exceptional performance, high productivity and efficient execution to meet deadlines
The hiring company BookingSuite (USA) Inc is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. BookingSuite (USA) Inc is looking for a Team Lead - BookingSuite Partner Success - Seattle. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top