Team Lead – Account Management – St. Petersburg
As a Team Lead Account Management you will be responsible for the account management team in the appointed market, managing and motivating people in your team. You will be responsible for the account management of some of the hotels in the area. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com. You advise hotels about information on the Booking.com website, and provide them the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com's system. You will be reporting to the Area Manager in improving hotel availability and supply and supporting Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This full-time position is located at our Saint- Petersburg office.
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Account Executives in St. Petersburg office;
- Provide constant feedback and support to your team members;
- Hold regular meetings, 1:1's, performance and appraisal reviews;
- Direct account management for hotels in an appointed region;
- Visit the important hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Support Booking.com BV's-strategy for hotel availability and supply;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com's extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com's system;
- Liaise with hotels on allotment, availability and supply;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- 2-4 years of experience in a comparable management function;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Experience in the local hotel industry is a strong plus;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and ability to work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- University background preferred;
- Driver's license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time.
The hiring company Booking.com Russia LLC is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Russia. Booking.com Russia LLC is looking for a Team Lead - Account Management - St. Petersburg. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top