Team Lead Account Management – Amsterdam
As a Team Lead Account Management you will be responsible for the account management team in the appointed market, managing and motivating people in your team. You will be responsible for the account management of some of the hotels in the area. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com. You advise hotels about information on the Booking.com website, and provide them the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com's system. You will be reporting to the Area Manager in improving hotel availability and supply and supporting Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This is a fulltime positon. You will be based in our vibrant office in Amsterdam.
- Manage a team of 3 Account Managers and 3 Account Executive in Amsterdam;
- Work closely with 2 Key Account Managers on the Amsterdam market;
- Create a long-term vision for your team and market to maintain growth;
- Direct account management for hotels in Amsterdam;
- Visit the important hotels to coach your team;
- Develop your people into a high performing team;
- Work on projects in our region UKI, Benelux and Nordics;
- Support Booking.com BV's-strategy for hotel availability and supply within The Netherlands;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- 1-3 years of experience in a comparable people management function;
- Commercial drive with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Fluent English and Dutch language;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and ability to work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- University background preferred;
- Driver's license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- You already have a work permit to work in The Netherlands.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Team Lead Account Management - Amsterdam in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top