Team Effectiveness Coach
Agile Team Coach
"We are here to proactively connect and enable teams & individuals to do their best work."
Are you up for joining one of the coolest companies in Amsterdam? Do you want to make a difference? Okay, maybe we're a bit biased…at Booking.com we enjoy being part of the fast growing travel industry and we are looking for an experienced Agile Team Coach to strengthen the Technology Talent Development team.
Booking.com is growing fast, really fast, and this provides us Agile Coaches with some unique challenges.
- How to keep high autonomy in teams to foster engagement and creativity?
- How do you balance agile processes that provide structure and flexibility?
- How to train/coach Team Leads into being servant leaders?
- How to boost teams towards business impact?
- How to build psychological safety and continuous improvement in teams?
As agile coach you have a dual role. The first is your core role where you are responsible for supporting teams and empowering them to drive their own growth. Applying your experience with our tools provides you with the means to address your teams and individuals needs. Some examples are facilitating bootcamps, training in Booking Agile Essentials and from time to time coach/mentor Team Leads or Team Members.
The second part of your role is innovation in order to keep up with the fast paced organizational growth and the exciting challenges that this brings. This is where we collect insights in the organization and experiment with solutions to answer some of the questions listed above.
From this description you can see Booking.com is constantly changing and adapting. As an Agile Coach you need to thrive in ambiguity, feel comfortable with changing agendas on the spot and letting go of carefully planned sessions to address whatever teams need in the moment. Each team is different and unique. Every day brings new insights and challenges. Do you think you can hit the ground running and join our awesome team and company?
What will you do?
- Facilitate learning and development through delivering trainings and facilitating workshops and offsites.
- Continuously improving contents and innovating new ways to support teams.
- Coach teams through tough challenges, and empower them to reach their potential.
- Notice trends and act as an advisor with management, while maintaining a psychologically safe environment.
- Proactively look for improvements and come up with new and innovative ways of working.
- Act as an Agile thought leader for our Technology department.
Who you are:
- You understand what value Agile brings to the business.
- You have experience facilitating teams working within technology.
- You have experience with team and individual coaching.
- You have outstanding facilitation skills.
- You are flexible, embrace change and thrive in ambiguity.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- You are proactive, take initiative and are able to prioritize.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse personality types.
- You have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
- You have affinity with technology.
What's in it for you?
The Agile Coach position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Trainings and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the "Booking Deal" including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. IT also has developmental training and presence at global conferences.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Team Effectiveness Coach in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top