Talent Sourcer – Headquarters
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to support our new sourcing team within the Headquarter Recruitment Team. This is an exciting role that is perfect for someone who loves to research, build talent maps, work with candidates and keep the team organized. As an HQ Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible for identifying, mapping and attracting talent from around the world. Your role will be to research global talent markets, top companies and market trends to ensure we can recruit the best talent. This role is based in our Amsterdam Headquarters.
- Define sourcing strategies and build lead generation for recruiting top talent for Booking.com
- Proactively map organizations and markets around the world to identify the best pools of talent
- Gain strong market knowledge and business intelligence around companies and share with key stakeholders
- Source for candidates via Boolean search, internal databases, referrals, networking, events and external websites
- Create compelling conversations with talent in different markets and engage interest
- Screen applicants and perform phone interviews as needed
- Continue to improve and innovate our newly shaped Sourcing team.
- Driven, energetic, and a highly motivated individual that is hands on, but also a talent strategist
- 2+ years of recruitment experience in retained executive search and/or in-house experience
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and advise them regarding market intelligence and/or sourcing strategies
- Identify "Bar Raising" talent and build pipelines for future Booking.com positions.
- Strong knowledge in regards to sourcing tools and recruitment ATS/CRM systems
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Talent Sourcer - Headquarters. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top