Support Manager – Customer Service Outsourced Partners
Booking.com Customer Service is evolving its outsourced partner support enterprise and, to ensure continuity of global support to our suppliers, we are building a lean, highly specialised team to complement the existing global support functions.
In order to create and lead this team, we need an experienced project and people leader to drive their vision across a complex multi-channel, multi region enterprise, following the Booking Customer Service global support banner but adjusting it where appropriate to suit the needs of our outsourcing community.
Reporting to the Customer Service Director for Outsourced Partners, you will create a compelling vision for this team, recruit them where necessary, manage their performance and ensure detailed business processes are created, executed and regularly optimised in the pursuit of a commercially driven partnership with our suppliers.
You will build and maintain strong working relationships with the existing global support functions and use the expertise of our suppliers to drive improvements in support back through Booking Customer Service.
A highly motivated, organised strategic thinker, you will have experience of building teams from scratch, have direct experience of working in supply chain environments and be passionate about clear, honest and transparent leadership.
- Recruit and on board the right team members
- Develop a vision and set of values that align to Booking.com but recognize the nuances of commercial outsourcing management
- Create a comprehensive set of processes that align to existing global support processes and vision, EPS commercial framework and Booking.com CS practices
- Grow and develop our employees, supporting the business requirements and personal career ambitions, while also improving efficiency and effectiveness by region supplier, site and language
- Maintain a consistent quality of service by assisting with day-to-day operational Customer Service line management
- Be regularly checking and evaluating effectiveness, quality, consistency of delivered service and process
- +3 years relevant experience working in and leading a process, program or leadership team within a service environment
- Proven experience in process creation and optimization
- Proven experience in complex project management
- Proven experience in performance management, and staff coaching and development
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent presentation/public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service, outsourcing and project management methodologies
- Strong managerial skills
- Good understanding of contact centre operations and KPIs
- Able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- Minimum of University educational level or equivalent further education
- Able to travel at least 25% of the time
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Support Manager – Customer Service Outsourced Partners . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top