Support Executive Connectivity BookingSuite – APAC
BookingSuite BV is based in Amsterdam and is focused on providing world-class software directly to Accommodation Partners in order to improve their brand reach, guest engagement, and ultimately the overall health of their property. With BookingSuite BV’s products, properties are gaining Booking conversion genius delivered through cloud-based ‘‘software as a service’‘ (SaaS). BookingSuite BV already serves thousands of existing properties listed on the Booking.com website and is supported by support companies in Asia Pacific, The Americas and Europe.
BookingSuite is the exciting new unit of Booking.com dedicated to helping accommodation partners around the globe grow their businesses and their brands through cloud-based software and services.
Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd, one of the support companies of BookingSuite BV, is currently looking for a Connectivity Support Executive, APAC to join the team in Singapore.
This is a full-time position (40h /week).
The Connectivity Support team is responsible for the integration of the interfaces between hotel Software providers and BookingSuite BV. It deals with IT providers, supports local teams and liaises with BookingSuite’s department.
You will be the first line of technical support to the internal Partners Success teams and Connectivity Manager to answer questions from the technical and sales staff of the providers. You work on upcoming and ongoing interface projects and support the testing as well as rollout of them.
The daily duties and responsibilities of this position will change periodically according to business need. You will need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from BookingSuite.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling connectivity integrations of providers
- Able to monitor ticket-based service desk issues
- Support testing and rollout support for new specifications on innovations
- Coordination and facilitation of the roll out of new interface connections
- Communication of amendments in the interface to the partners and coordination of the changes
- Provide necessary information to new partners that are interested in programming to our interface
- First point of contact for questions about internal systems used for the Partner Success department
- Training of external connectivity partners
- Handling of system bugs
- Analytical and problem solving skills (be able to detect problem data delivery and be able to come up with solutions)
- Proven technical background required (needs to be able to read code)
- Proven technical experience with Property Management System
- Interface and connectivity experience preferred
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (on the phone, be able to have clear technical conversation with partner)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (preferred)
- Flexible and open attitude, open to changes
- Eye for details, data driven and able to prioritize
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent, customer friendly and target focused
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Support Executive Connectivity BookingSuite – APAC. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top