Strategic Partnerships Coordinator
As a Strategic Partnerships Coordinator at Booking.com you will use your skills in data, business mindset and customer/partner support to make a difference every day.
At our São Paulo office, you will be part of our Strategic Partnerships team and you will be working closely with the commercial team and business partners. You will be helping them by providing data, actionable insights, supporting them in understanding and making data-driven decisions, as well as giving support in operational tasks, like but not limited to processing of partner invoices in accordance with approval matrix and ensure timely payment to partners.
- Collaborate with the commercial team, understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports
- Build and improve data and reporting that help internal stakeholders understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders
- Organize and present your findings in a meaningful way to make sure your stakeholders are able to make the right decision
- Assist in both ad-hoc requests as well as regular reports for various business partners/deals.
- Assist both Booking.com and Partner(s) customer service teams, processing enquiries about reservations and their eligibility for reward.
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role (BI, Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst, etc…)
- Data-driven, have technical affinity and possess a strong business sense
- Understanding and experience with SQL and relational databases
- Strong technical data skills, statistics and the ability to draw business insights from data
- Working knowledge in programming/scripting (SQL, Tableau, Excel…)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
The hiring company Booking.com Brasil Serviços de Reserva de Hotéis Ltda. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Brazil. Booking.com Brasil Serviços de Reserva de Hotéis Ltda. is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Coordinator . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top