Strategic Capacity Management Manager – Partner Services
Partner Services – Strategic Capacity Management Manager Partner Services engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. We want to provide our guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices. We focus on partner growth in volume and business value and to support this strategy, we are building up a new global Partner Services team: Commercial Outbound.
The Commercial Outbound team will be responsible for adding commercial support towards our Partner base from new Regional Outbound Sites. The regional sites will make partners aware of commercial opportunities and support marketing campaigns. Within the team we are looking for a Strategic Capacity Management Manager.
The Global Operations team, is the linking pin between the Global Commercial Outbound team & the Regional Outbound hubs. You will work closely with a variety of global teams that drive commercial the products our hubs will support, collaborating on the preparation of forecasts and capacity planning to & drive commercial success.
- Oversee the outbound hubs Forecasting & Capacity management plan from a strategic angle;
- Build & improve a forecasting model that supports the roll out of new campaigns
- Work with regions & finance to advise on global capacity need on a quarterly & annual basis
- Evaluate staffing needs based on the strategic forecast and develop long term plans to meet staffing requirements;
- Develop multiple staffing scenarios and account for unforeseen challenges or changing business requirements;
- Liaise with Operations Management, the Global Commercial Outbound team and HR/Recruitment on correct implementation and execution of the staffing plan;
- Drive & coach operations to become self-steering on how to best manage their capacity
- Provide a variety of timely reports to management;
- Prior experience in leading forecasting & capacity management in a multilingual contact center environment is a must;
- Experience in working in a multi-campaign outbound environment.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you are the first point of contact for the team, liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to see trends and patterns in data is a must;
- Knowledge of reporting methodology, principles and procedures;
- Significant experience utilizing Excel and Microsoft Office applications;
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Hands on mentality;
- Builds Collaborative Relationships;
- Business Awareness;
- Contributes to continuous improvement;
- Customer Focus;
- Open to change;
- Embrace Teamwork;
- Strong work ethic
- Planning and Organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical Focus.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing environment
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Strategic Capacity Management Manager - Partner Services in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top