Sr. WFM Specialist Commercial Outbound
Partner Services engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. We want to provide our guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices. We focus on partner growth in volume and business value. To support this strategy, we are building up a new global PS team: Commercial Outbound.
The Commercial Outbound team will be responsible for adding commercial support towards our Partner base from new Regional Outbound Sites. The regional sites will make partners aware of commercial opportunities and support marketing campaigns. Within the team, we are looking for a Global WFM Specialist Commercial Outbound Operations.
The Operations team, is the linking pin between the Global Commercial Outbound team & the Regional Outbound sites. The main responsibility is to build and lead the Operations team and support the regions to be successful. You will work closely with teams in Partners Services & Customer services such as; WFM CS, Commercial outbound business Partner for capacity management & Local Partner services; you will collaborate with all of these to ensure the right capacity at the right time.
- Build WFM strategy with regions & Managers for commercial outbound onwards
- You will take the lead in:
- Capacity management for the regional & local offices
- Working closely with a Business Analyst to understand the capacity needed for upcoming campaigns
- Needed tooling for scheduling
- Capacity Management:
- Accountable for the preparation and publication of future schedules;
- Ensure administration of changes in the work schedule;
- Processing of holiday requests;
- Creation of ad-hoc schedules;
- Ensure coverage based on campaign needs
- Identify and resolve potential staffing issues;
- Provide input for future language hiring needs as well as attrition reporting
- You will work closely with the Customer Service WFM team on Tooling that is currently used for performance & improvements (Teleopti)
- Prior experience and operational knowledge in building Workforce Management on a contact center environment is a must;
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you are the first point of contact for the team, liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of being able to balance business needs versus employee needs;
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to see trends and patterns in data is a must;
- Knowledge of reporting methodology, principles and procedures;
- Significant experience utilizing Excel and Microsoft Office applications;
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills;
- Relevant experience working with WFM-tools (i.e. NICE IEX, Verint, Teleopti) is a must,
- Positive attitude;
- Hands on mentality;
- Builds Collaborative Relationships;
- Business Awareness;
- Contributes to continuous improvement;
- Customer Focus;
- Open to change;
- Embrace Teamwork;
- Strong work ethic
- Planning and Organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical Focus
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. WFM Specialist Commercial Outbound in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top