Sr. Video Collaboration Engineer
Sr. Video Collaboration Engineer
Booking.com is looking for a Senior Video Collaboration Engineer to design, deploy, improve, support and maintain the company wide Audio Visual systems for our 15.000+ employees. You will be responsible for anticipating, investigating, recommending and implementing the strategic direction for Video Collaboration technology for our rapidly expanding global user base. Our Video Collaboration systems consist of video and audio conferencing, live streaming content, wireless presentation systems, audio presentation systems, wall boards and digital signage systems and the software that manages them. You will deep dive into the needs of our users, using data to constantly improve the end user experience.
As a Senior Video Collaboration Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of Video Collaboration solutions;
- Gauge the effectiveness, reliability and performance of existing systems; develop and implement strategies to improve the overall employees user experience;
- Communicate these strategies in a clear manner, engage several stakeholders in the process to ensure maximum participation, progress, education and transparency;
- Conduct short-and long-term planning to meet current and future Video Collaboration requirements;
- Proactively monitor and improve the quality of our global Video Conferencing infrastructure and wall boards;
- Identify out-of-date hardware and coordinate its replacement;
- Work with vendors in order to help troubleshoot and resolve Video Conferencing related issues;
- Acting as an escalation point in facilitating issues resolution on Video Collaboration products;
- Provide analysis and technical solutions to a variety of problems that are routinely encountered using a data driven approach;
- Have a deep understanding of the current and emerging technology with the ability to advise the Leadership teams on the appropriate adoption of technologies providing both tactical and strategic solutions.
- At least 5 years experience with Video Conferencing solutions in a business environment that includes system architecture design, installation, management and support;
- Experience with Video Conferencing systems like Lifesize, Polycom, Chromebox for Meetings;
- Experience with live video streaming and recording;
- Strong working knowledge of H.320, H.323 and SIP videoconferencing standards;
- Deep understanding of LAN/WAN networking and Quality of Service;
- Experience with automation and scripting is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization, and to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Experience prioritizing and completing tasks with minimal supervision;
- Service-oriented attitude with high end-user and customer focus.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits and a relocation package if needed.
The hiring company Booking.com International Services B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International Services B.V. is looking for a Sr. Video Collaboration Engineer. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top