Sr. UX Designer (HTML/CSS)
Join the world's leading accommodation company and help define the future of travel. This position offers the successful candidate broad scope for working on a variety of products within the current and future Booking.com family, based in our headquarters in the centre of Amsterdam.
As a candidate for Senior Designer, you possess a broad range of abilities –
- You are comfortable with each part of the design process, from research to exceptional UI design through to shipping production code
- Your strengths include being self-driven, working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- You handle the responsibility of defining the design direction of a team, and coaching and mentoring other designers
- You are well versed in designing for all platforms
- You skillfully communicate your work to stakeholders
- You work closely with your team to create exceptional features & products
- You understand and thrive in an environment which employs extensive A/B testing – Booking.com is a data-informed company
We're looking for Designers with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in design and development positions. Past experience working in ecommerce, or in data-driven product development teams is a plus.
Senior Designers at Booking.com must be excellent collaborators – we work in an agile, dynamic, diverse environment in which openness & humility are key. At Booking.com, design is a team sport, and together we solve hard problems while keeping the user at the center of everything we do.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is part of our core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and know that a team of different backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives makes us thrive and build better products. We are fortunate to be members of one of the most diverse design teams in the world and we do our best work when we join forces. Come and be part of an exceptionally talented and fun team, where you'll do challenging and rewarding work.
You will also contribute to the growth of Booking.com through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. UX Designer (HTML/CSS) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top