Sr. Third Party Risk Analyst
We are in search of a Risk Analyst, with a focus on vendor risk to be part of our Third Party Risk Management Team.
Within our environment, we build our own software in order to create our great products. Where needed we also use various 3rd party services (e.g. cloud services, locally hosted services, outsourced services, business partner services .etc) and share data with these 3rd parties. As a company, we need to effectively manage 3rd party services risks by having an adequate process to identify, measure and mitigate these exposures.
Your main responsibility is to support the business managing 3rd party services risks, e.g. ensuring proper due diligence, use of secure services, protection of personal data, availability, data integrity and confidentiality. You will be part of the 3rd Party Risk Management Team. You also will work closely with business and technology departments, as well as procurement teams.
We provide a fast-growing working environment, where continuous learning is key for your and Booking.com's development and growth. You will collaborate with other professionals that are experienced in the fields of Risk & Compliance, IT Security and Internal Audit, who will help you to learn, grow and provide you the freedom to experiment. Such is also part of the culture of Booking.com.
- Manage 3rd party services Risk & Compliance, applying a holistic and geographically global view on managing risks at Booking.com, you act both top-down and bottom-up
- Identify potential 3rd party services risks for Booking.com, by performing risk assessments at process, application, and system level
- Support compliance processes, by helping maintain our Booking.com control framework to manage risk, and supporting compliance monitoring
- Recommend risk-mitigating actions, provide general and technical guidance on how to prevent, or deal with, similar situations in the future and define controls to mitigate these risks
- Assist 3rd party service owners to understand risks within their domain and assist in providing the best solutions to mitigate such risks
- Contribute to Booking.com’s growth through interviewing, onboarding, or other recruitment efforts.
- 4+ years of experience in Business and/or Operational Risk Management
- 2+ years of experience in Vendor Risk Management in the area of outsourced IT services, cloud tools, and locally installed software
- Good understanding of compliance and risk frameworks related to PCI, SOx, ISO27001, and GDPR amongst others.
- Able to review assurance reporting, eg. SOC, and other compliance reporting in relation to business impact.
- Basic understanding and experience with legal agreements and contracts with 3rd parties.
- Working experience with GRC tooling and processes
- Strong understanding of business analysis, as well as advise and risk review of the implementation of 3rd party products.
- Understanding of the procurement and negotiation process of 3rd party services
- Successful risk management requires dynamic individuals who are able to liaise with business and technology stakeholders and foster collaboration, integrate perspectives and drive to business beneficial outcomes
- Good communication and collaboration skills in order implement risk-conscious mitigating solutions
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic, self-starting, able to work independently and enjoy new initiatives
- Collaborate and support colleagues across the organization, while still able to work independently
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. Third Party Risk Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top