Sr. Project Manager - Organisation
Within Booking.com BV we aim to provide our guests with the widest choice of experiences at the best possible prices. Partner Services focuses on providing a relevant partner base with the best offerings to our guests. In order to do so we engage with existing and future partners to realize this goal.
To support this strategy, we are strengthen our Commercial Excellence team, which is part of the Partner Services Commercial Services Department. The Commercial Excellence Team is driving strategic business and organizational changes for LPS to become an effective channel to engage with our partners. Commercial Excellence unpacks and build out the company's strategy in improving the commercial performance of our partner base. The Organization team is part of Commercial Excellence.
As team member in the Organization team , you will work on projects geared towards building a future-proof LPS organization. The mission of this team is to bring Booking.com strategy into life within the organization space by enabling our local teams to realise their full potential. We connect business needs with organizational adjustments to ensure success and growth in the long term. Building a future-proof organization where roles, tasks, accountabilities, learning journeys, KPIs are clear, standardized and set up for success is the ambition of this team.
For the Organization team we are looking for a Sr. Project Manager - Organisation based in Amsterdam.
- Co-develop strategic initiatives to improve performance in the contact centres and local offices
- Drive large scale operating model change projects to improve channel performance (e.g. projects related to roles, target setting, organization structure, tooling, productivity, reporting)
- Identify commercial and operational improvements by collecting information, generating insights and recommendations
- Ensure cross channel aligned approach to drive go-to-market projects to improve Partner performance
- Increase ROI based performance of local offices (contact centers & local offices)
- Explore and drive commercial initiatives coming from Product, Region and own Analyses to increase partner engagement and experience
- Coordinate with relevant global & regional teams to ensure adequate implementation, communication, training & tracking of successful Commercial Excellence projects
- 4+ years of E2e Project Management - coordination and ownership of projects, following them through from start to finish
- Proven trackrecord of Project management in HR, organisational design: scaling the organisation and organisational efficiency
- Experience with experimental set-up (minimum knowledge of statistics required)
- Strong commercial focus and prioritization skills
- Translate business needs into business opportunities which can be executed in small steps, and prioritize them according to business value and impact.
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative.
- Highly organised, pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle.
- Able to work well independently and within a team;
- Building relationships and stakeholder management across different departments
- Clearly outline & present plan and future goals.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Fluent English speaker
Back to top