Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Being a Senior Product Marketing Manager is about scaling and improving products, features and services that help increase partner satisfaction, improve customer experience and grow the commercial success of Booking.com
With vast amounts of data at your fingertips, you will scale, create, test and validate value propositions for partners across the globe.
You will operate from within the Product Development department which is working closely with our increasing number of 1.7M+ partners across the globe.
- Manage all aspects of product marketing for a new category within a product, including: GTM strategy, new product launch, portfolio marketing strategy and execution, positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive research, internal communications and field enablement.
- Develop impactful global product marketing strategies that easily translate to enable regional channel marketing teams.
- Conducts market research and develop go-to-market strategies for products
- Formulates value propositions for partners to introduce existing/new products
- Responsible to create the right tools and content per channel
- Actively monitors commercial performance per segment / channel / geography
- Prepares, implements and leads (commercial) projects within own commercial scope
- Drives and leads the commercialization of products
- Potentially manage a team of Jr. Product Marketing Managers and Product Marketing Managers
- A proven track record of 7+ years in product marketing role with a proven track record in taking end-to- end responsibility of marketing scalable products, from idea generation to execution.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, and applying your learnings.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Fluent English speaker required, additional languages a strong plus.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top