Sr. Manager of Global Brand Creative
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Global Brand Creative to help us build the Booking.com business and brand through creative and content excellence. The team drives the brand and creative direction, messaging, and tone of voice across all product and brand domains (leisure, vacation rentals, business travel, prospecting). This position is based at our Global HQ in Amsterdam and reports to our Marketing Director.
The Brand Creative team leads brand and marcomms communication strategy as well as creative concepting and content development, overseeing external creative agency relationships as well as Booking.com’s internal creative agency. The team rapidly experiments with content (in collaboration with our Marketing Science team) in search the winning brand performance formula, and the most effective and impactful ideas.
The team works in partnership with the product marketing owners in an agile/scrum model to define overall marcom hypothesis and brief: from consumer insights, messaging, concept development and creative testing. Brand Creative also partners closely with Precision Media and Brand Insights to craft strategies that will deliver precise and targeted messaging in the right channels.
The ideal Brand Creative Manager has a balance of skills and experience in brand/marcoms strategy, creative leadership, and content testing. He/she is extremely output focussed and has a desire to learn through rapid experimentation. He/she has exceptional taste in creativity and believes in using data as a way to discover insights and inspiration, as well as assess results.
- Develop communications and creative briefs in collaboration with product marketing and insights lead;
- Lead the concepting and development of brand/marcomms concepts and content for experimentation as well as scaled campaign launches;
- Support the development of our brand strategy, foster our brand tone and point of view through content, and serve as the guardian of our brand guidelines;
- Curate and manage external creative partners and agencies and lead the relationship;
- Audit and evaluate creative and agency performance;
- Lead creative projects briefed to Booking.com’s in house agency. Support and foster the development of the right internal capabilities;
- Collaborate with the production team to define best in class content production capabilities to service the brand / product team and other internal stakeholders;
- Develop and use concept testing and consumer knowledge as a base to drive better relevance and performance of messaging and creative concepts;
- Think, concept, and creative in channel agnostic manner (from tv…to digital…through social or sponsorship….).
- 5+ years experience in a similar or relevant role;
- Build trust and confidence by sharing information, articulating ideas, presenting/accepting research and data objectively, and providing feedback confidently;
- Creative agency management and leadership;
- Excellent listener and communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage many different projects at once;
- Team player, with the ability to inspire and be inspired by many different types of people and roles;
- Strategic thinker and adept at crafting creative and communications briefs;
- Great creative instincts and content creation experience across media;
- Confidently take projects from briefing stage through to completion with limited supervision, and proactively bringing updates forward to supervisors;
- Fluent in English.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. Manager of Global Brand Creative in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top