Sr. Manager, Digital Partner Relationship Marketing
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
This leadership role is part of the Partner Marketing track who work to unlock scalable conversations that empower all partners to discover commercial opportunities. Our target audience are a diverse range of accommodation partners globally who are currently in partnership or in the process of partnering with Booking.com.
The Senior Manager, Digital Partner Relationship Marketing role is a senior member of the partner marketing management team track, the role is responsible for the strategic development, leadership and management of marketing to our existing partner base through digital channels. You will maximise the number of partners engaging with your marketing programs, creating new streams of value and scale with a preference for automation. At the core of your role is an analytical ability that unlocks entrepreneurial behaviours in building a business.
As a Senior Manager, you will have strong skills in setting and executing against strategy, you will have exceptional people leadership skills that drives ownership and entrepreneurialism in your people while demanding data-driven, analytical excellence. You will have many examples of driving performance in the past and quickly becoming a key business partner that drives product & performance adoption from an existing partner base.
This roles leads the development of the Digital Partner Relationship Marketing track.
This role is based in: Amsterdam
- Set our commercial strategy for growing participation, product implementation and communication engagement rates through digital relationship marketing;
- Ensure digital relationship marketing is the key strategic business partner and commercial support for the partner marketing technology team, driving scale through effective automation;
- Develop and execute an overall partner life-cycle and partner relationship management strategy leveraging relevant scaled digital outreach channels;
- Use extensive data-access to setup hypothesise, build, test, learn meaningful partner-led marketing journeys that create value for our partners;
- Set commercial strategy and execution for collection of key partner information that enrich, enhance and increase the performance of our digital, content and brand marketing approach;
- Deliver against aggressive performance marketing goals maintaining healthy ROI via all digital outreach channels through a partner centric approach.
- 10 + years working within a B2B or B2C strategic marketing leadership role connected to a multi-national organisation;
- Commercial experience developing various types of B2B lifecycle campaigns (new customer acquisition, loyalty/retention programs, winback, product adoption);
- A passion for using strong data analytics to set strategy of end-user experience and for developing high-impact communications;
- Strong experience leading teams who need to be the commercial business partners to a highly analytical, data driven IT product team;
- Experience with automation technology and CRM tools
- Comfort in interacting throughout all levels of the organization and external partners
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. Manager, Digital Partner Relationship Marketing in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top