Sr. Knowledge Management Process Specialist
Sr KM Process Specialist (Black belt)
To deliver the best Customer service, it is important that our colleagues have access to complete and correct information in an efficient manner. The CS Knowledge Management Team is responsible for making sure that information platforms are intuitive to use and have all information and features necessary. The Knowledge Management team is part of the Operation Support department within the Global Support organization located in Amsterdam.
The information our colleagues need in order to perform their job needs to be correct, complete, easy to find and read. In this role you are the gatekeeper of information quality, optimizing the process of the information life-cycle and responsible for making sure that all knowledge is according to the desired quality standards. You will work together with a large group of stakeholders from Customer Services and other departments to make sure all the necessary information is available, in the right format and place at the right time.
- Lead KM process optimization programme across CS
- Set-up & lead the KM processes, team, way of working
- Provide lean/six sigma programme leadership
- Design and drive improvement project regarding knowledge platforms
- Create compelling data driven ROI business cases for KM and process optimization
- Create stakeholder mapping, CBAM communication strategy and align with CS comms
- Lead content management & feedback loop
- Design and drive content KPI initiatives
- Content quality checks: consistent tone of voice, layout, label & categorization etc.
- Create and manage templates
- Moderate and publish content
- Define and drive content maintenance process
- Provide training and guidance for content contributors
- Action and route feedback items to the ones responsible
- Blackbelt qualifications and extensive process optimization experience, +5 years
- Agile project management experience, able to make order out of chaos & excellent prioritization skills
- Advanced English written language skills
- Passion for knowledge and information maintenance
- Experience in CS is a pre
- Can-do team player with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Keeps eye on the overview, whilst having an eye for detail
- Fluent level of written and spoken English is required
- WordPress a pre
- Other knowledge / information platforms knowledge & experience is a pre
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Sr. Knowledge Management Process Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top