Sr. Key Account Manager Business Travel – (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
Booking.com is the planet’s #1 accommodation site. We are united by a single mission: help travelers, whatever their budgets, easily discover, book and enjoy the world’s best places to stay. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 180+ offices worldwide, our nearly 14,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day.
As a Senior Key Account Manager Enterprise – Austria, Germany and Switzerland you will support Booking.com BV in growing and optimizing its overall performance in the respective countries.
The successful will also be responsible for quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV. You will gain great exposure and be reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager – Enterprise in Amsterdam.
- Develop, manage and motivate a team of Key Account managers in local and remote teams;
- Responsible for country coverage, internal targets and long-term growth of the assigned countries;
- Promote Booking.com BV’s brand name and its online reservation services to potential corporate enterprise clients;
- Support Booking.com BV in building and maintaining a professional network within the B2B travel space;
- Monitor research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry;
- Support Booking.com BV in managing all processes that lead to setting up a partnership (i.e. leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, integration and follow up);
- Aggregating and analyzing feedback to support future product initiatives and proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience;
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders across Customer Experience, Marketing, Product, and Analytics. Provide local perspective on preferred approach;
- Present at industry events and ensure regular visibility at conferences and networking events;
- Be a strategic and data driven decision maker
- 8+ years relevant business development, account management, business travel experience;
- 3+ years overall leadership
- Extensive network in business travel;
- Proven track record / experience with different channels;
- Understanding of customer development processes;
- Highly flexible and self-motivated
- Traveling + 35 %.
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best ‘deal’ possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to shape the future of the global travel industry;
- A high-scale, complex, world-renowned product;
- See the real time impact of your work;
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture;
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
The hiring company Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is looking for a Sr. Key Account Manager Business Travel – (Austria, Germany, Switzerland). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top