Sr. iOS Developer
At Booking.com we combine the best traits of a start-up but with the resources of planet Earth's #1 accommodation website. We are working towards creating the ultimate travel experience, building and improving great products for both users and the accommodation partners.
Booking.com is not afraid to experiment, think big or aim high!
Booking.com believes that diversity makes us stronger - with over 60 different nationalities in the technology department alone, you will be able to absorb new skills and develop your career in a multicultural environment.
As well as working independently, you will also be responsible for making technical decisions within a team. The development strategy at Booking.com is agile and which means working in small Scrum teams of 5-7. Booking.com does several code rollouts every day, is data-driven and does extensive A/B testing on both user and partner facing platforms.
- Take initiative to address the larger technical needs of the product you work on
- Support Booking.com BV to focus on moving the business forward, be pragmatic about technology choices
- At Booking.com we always keep the customer at the center of everything we do
- Have a keen interest on supporting Booking.com with its business, not just any given technical problem
- Lead initiatives for improvement of development processes and business opportunities for your team's product and our company as a whole to support Booking.com BV
- Identify, foster, and proactively help colleagues to grow professionally, taking a significant role in on-boarding new team members
- Represent the Booking.com values both in the company and in the external community
- Advocate a collaborative working environment – make "my ideas" into "our ideas"
- Lead, manage and resolve technical or design discussions or conflicts
- Contribute to Booking.com’s growth through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
- 7+ years development experience with multiple programming languages
- 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
- Experience in solving technical challenges of a whole new level at large scale
- Excellent understanding of Objective-C
- Good understanding of Xcode and integrating back-end code into iOS app
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken
- Have built an approved store App
- Experience working with A/B testing
- You have an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations and you are always on top of the latest trends
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in China. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a Sr. iOS Developer. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top