Sr. Infrastructure Vulnerability Analyst
We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength - it is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Vulnerability Analyst you will work as a member of the security operations team responsible for the execution of analytics, investigations, resolution, and reporting of security issues. The Security Operations team covers a range of security disciplines from vulnerability management, access control, alert and response management through to measurement and reporting of the organisation security posture. As a member of this team you will participate in the defense of one of the world’s leading e-commerce organizations and have the opportunity to learn and develop skills in a truly world leading security practice.
- Provide data driven insights into improvement opportunities for security management processing
- Analyze data sets to improve identification and response (remediation) activities of vulnerabilities
- Maintain relations and interact with other (security) teams and assist with general IT security as required
- Perform validation of moderately to highly complex security reports
- Help stakeholders to determine the best course of action to remedy problems
- Provide support for security testing
- Drive the remediation process to ensure vulnerable assets are patched or remediated within agreed SLAs
- Proactively research new methods, tools, and strategies to effectively identify vulnerabilities
- Recommend new policies and procedures to management and compliance
- 5+ years working in security practices
- Intermediate level of understanding regarding Linux and/or Windows systems security at both technical and procedural level
- Experience with vulnerability scanners and vulnerability management at scale.
- Experience with automation
- Good understanding on fundamentals of networking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to share knowledge and to communicate effectively with different stakeholders (IT and business partners)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry certification (CISSP, CISM, SANS) is a plus
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. Infrastructure Vulnerability Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top