Sr. Global Campaign Manager BookingSuite
BookingSuite, a division of Booking.com, is here to help property owners run their business in an easy and effective way through various products and services.
We are looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial marketing leader to help build and scale an amazing business. As the Senior Global Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for planning and managing all integrated marketing campaigns across the BookingSuite brand.
Our ideal candidate is strategic, creative, detail-oriented and passionate about making good things great. You should have a proven track record of delivering complex marketing projects and campaigns, within project timeline and budget. You must have experience delivering high-quality results through leading a high-performing team and collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for end-to-end management of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns across multiple BookingSuite products, solutions and services, including tactics such as email, social, blog, webinar, events.
- Collaborate with product marketing and demand generation team to create marketing briefs with clear campaign targets, timeline and budget
- Prioritize marketing campaigns based on business impact and manage key stakeholder expectations
- Work with key internal stakeholders to build content and channel strategy
- Manage global marketing calendar to ensure all internal stakeholders are informed about upcoming campaigns in their local market
- Ensure consistency of messaging, brand and voice across all touchpoints
- Partner with field team to understand regional and country nuances to inform campaign targeting, messaging and distribution strategy
- Share best practices, templates and toolkits with local teams to execute regional marketing campaigns
- Manage content and creative team to execute on campaign deliverables
- Develop and execute the strategy for overall marketing measurement, dashboards, analytics and marketing attribution
- Monitor campaign performance and make adjustments in real-time to optimize performance
- A proven track record of 8+ years in a campaign, project management or marketing operations role
- Strong experience in end-to-end management of B2B marketing campaign, from briefing to execution
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple department and stakeholders
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, and applying your learnings.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonuses and other benefits.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Sr. Global Campaign Manager BookingSuite in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top