Sr. Front End Developer
We offer an international, result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, Booking Suite is the place to B!
BookingSuite BV’s guiding principle is that by helping its users we help its business. As a Developer in the Front End team you’ll support BookingSuite BV in being a key part of its idea generation process, working in small startup-like teams that take full ownership of their part of the platform. You’ll work side by side with designers, back end developers, product owners, copywriters and user researchers to conceive, analyze, hand code & test your ideas. You’ll support BookingSuite BV and given the freedom to help making meaningful and measurable improvements impacting millions of its users.
Our ideal candidate has an excellent eye for detail, pragmatic approach and an absolute commitment to making sure features are well implemented and bug free. We make decisions based on experiments, testing, and user research, so you should be excited by taking a data-led approach to development. If you’re a passionate advocate for the user, and are looking to work in an agile, collaborative environment than we would like to hear from you!
Support BookingSuite BV by
- continuously looking for ways to improve its platform – implementing A/B tests, new feature development, and iterative enhancement
- Taking ownership of multiple areas across its platform
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role, preferably in a business environment
- Experience with templating languages
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Comfortable working on a command line
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
BookingSuite offers competitive compensation including base, bonus, and stock, Medical/Dental, 401K, HSA, 23 vacation days + 10 holidays. Other perks include travel discounts, choice of computer, Freaky Fridays (our monthly happy hour), weekly catered lunches and tons of snacks. Our awesome office has a start-up feel and is located in lower Queen Anne with free parking and located near the D-line. Don’t miss the opportunity to help change the face of travel within the success and stability of
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top