Sr. Digital Marketing Manager – Business Travel
Are you passionate about disrupting a rapidly changing industry? Does the idea of working in a startup environment for one of the most successful brands in ecommerce and online travel inspire you? If you are looking for autonomy, ownership and an environment where you can innovate this may be for you!
Booking.com for Business represents our business travel offering and one of our fastest growing products. Today, our products are already used by hundreds of thousands businesses around the world and now we're are looking for a talented B2B Marketer who can further grow our customer base through best-in-class product marketing communication.
As our Sr. Digital Marketing Manager – Business Travel, you're mission is to drive acquisition and product adoption of Booking.com for Business to new heights. You will build acquisition strategies from the ground up, combining traditional and ingenious growth techniques. At the same time, you work with our marketing, data science and product teams at optimising the customer funnel for all our business customers.
We're looking for a B2B Marketing expert who starts from the customer, and then uses analytical, strategic and creative skills to build out programs and experiments that address the needs of our different customers. We love to work with people that get out of bed every day thinking how we can hack our growth faster and better.
You will be part of the global Booking.com for Business marketing team, reporting to our Head of Marketing Booking.com for Business, based at our Global HQ in Amsterdam.
- Define and execute a strategy to attract customers, ultimately getting them hooked on Booking.com for Business's products
- Use a segmented approach to run creative B2B marketing programs in 20+ languages
- Work cross functionally with content, community, product, data science and commercial teams to take projects from concept to reality
- Develop and bring fresh creative growth strategies to life, unlocking incremental growth for Booking.com
- Bring bold growth techniques to the table, innovating the way we bring our product to business users across the world
- Present channel strategies, plans and results to senior and leadership teams
- Dive into data to formulate and test potential impactful campaigns in a rigorous fashion
- 7+ years in growth function at a high-growth company, preferably with a start-up or scale-up experience
- Solid experience managing paid and organic campaigns at scale
- Established a track record in demand generation for B2B companies, B2C experience would be an added plus
- Deep understanding of the ingredients of a great lead generation and nurturing programs
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization
- Experience with cross-channel campaigns, with a laser focus on conversion
- Led cross-functional teams indirectly (or directly)
- You have a basic understanding of SQL and a proven analytical background. And you're eager to learn more
- You are comfortable with technologies like marketing automation, CRM and predictive modeling
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager - Business Travel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top