Sr. Commercial Excellence Specialist
Within Booking.com BV we aim to provide our guests with the widest choice of experiences at the best possible prices. Partner Services focuses on providing a relevant partner base with the best offerings to our guests. In order to do so we engage with existing and future partners to realize this goal.
To support this strategy, we are setting up a new Global Commercial Services team within our Partner Services Department: Commercial Excellence. The Commercial Excellence Team is supporting our local offices (contact centers & local offices) and drive strategic organizational change to be become an effective channel to engage with our partners. The main responsibility of this team is to drive the commercial success of Booking.com BV by redesign our target operating model and the go-to market approach of our local offices (contact centers & local offices).
We are looking for a Sr. Commercial Excellence Specialist who will be based in Amsterdam. The main responsibility of this role is to drive Commercial Excellence projects which involves strategic Partner Services projects, target operating model projects, commercial performance projects and cross channel alignment. This is done through applying project management and efficient, relevant, action oriented and innovative tailor-made recommendations to our local operations and global stakeholders which results in tangible commercial improvements.
- Co-develop strategic initiatives to improve performance in the contact centres and local offices
- Drive large scale operating model change projects to improve channel performance (e.g. projects related to roles, target setting, organization structure, tooling, productivity, reporting)
- Identify commercial and operational improvements by collecting information, generating insights and recommendations
- Ensure cross channel aligned approach to drive go-to-market projects to improve Partner performance
- Increase ROI based performance of local offices (contact centers & local offices)
- Explore and drive commercial initiatives coming from Product, Region and own Analyses to increase partner engagement and experience
- Coordinate with relevant global & regional teams to ensure adequate implementation, communication, training & tracking of successful Commercial Excellence projects
- A proven track record in Project management - coordination and ownership of projects, following them through from start to finish (preferably 5+ years of project management experience)
- Experience with experimental set-up (minimum knowledge of statistics required)
- Strong commercial focus and prioritization skills
- Translate business needs into business opportunities which can be executed in small steps, and prioritize them according to business value and impact.
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative.
- Highly organised, pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle.
- Able to work well independently and within a team;
- Building relationships and stakeholder management across different departments
- Clearly outline & present plan and future goals.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Fluent English speaker
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Sr. Commercial Excellence Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top