Sr. Account Manager Strategic Partnership
Strategic Partnerships is supporting Booking.com BV with executing its strategies related to Booking.com's third-party distribution, business development and partnership goals across diverse sectors. These duties include supporting Booking.com BV with establishing new partnerships and developing strategies to grow existing key partners in the China market. This position will be based in Shanghai
This role requires an individual with a strong background in eCommerce, travel industry knowledge, successful business development skills and demonstrated success in management of distribution partnerships. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic and engaged team member with an established network across key industry categories.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote Booking.com BV's brand name and its online reservation services to potential business partners;
- Manage the entirety of the business development cycle (sourcing, networking and closing) large partnerships that align to the group's strategic objectives.
- Manage and maintain existing relationships with large distribution partners (affiliates).
- Build and maintain a professional network within the travel relevant (online preferred) industry;
- Monitor the success of each account and manage client relationships by advising on Booking.com BV's services;
- Support Booking.com BV in research, identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding strategic partners (websites/ mobile platforms) to increase the number of potential visitors and bookings on these platforms;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to create and maximize new business opportunities;
- Highlight behaviors and key trends in the designated market;
- Proactively support the business and report to Director of Strategic Partnerships, China ;
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years business development relevant work experience within China e-commerce industry.
- Performance marketing mindset
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Experience in cultural management and differences;
- Excellent communication, business and reporting skills;
- Requires versatility and adapting quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV;
- Business, marketing or other relevant bachelor's degree; MBA or Master's degree preferred;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and eye for detail;
- Travel up to 50%
- Experience in financial services/ banking/ loyalty sector is considered a plus;
The hiring company Booking.com(Shanghai) Co., Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's support companies in China
Booking.com(Shanghai) Co., Ltd looking for a Senior Account Manager-Partnerships. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top