Sr. Account Manager Strategic Partnership
Strategic Partnerships is supporting Booking.com BV with executing its strategies related to Booking.com's third-party distribution, business development and partnership goals across diverse sectors. These duties include supporting Booking.com BV with establishing new partnerships and developing strategies to grow existing key partners in the Mexican market. This position will be based in Mexico City and report to the Area Manager of Strategic Partnerships.
This role requires an individual with a strong background in ecommerce, travel industry knowledge, successful business development skills and demonstrated success in management of distribution partnerships. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic and engaged team member with an established network across key industry categories.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Booking.com BV in maintaining and developing successful business partnerships related to third party distribution and manage several aspects of partner interactions;
- Build and maintain a professional network within the online (travel) industry;
- Manage all processes leading up to provide support to Booking.com BV in finalizing their distribution deals (i.e. leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up);
- Monitor the success of each account and manage client relationships by advising on Booking.com BV's services;
- Support Booking.com BV in research, identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding strategic partners (websites/ mobile platforms) to increase the number of potential visitors and bookings on these platforms;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to create and maximize new business opportunities;
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years relevant work experience within the Mexican online (travel) industry
- Experience in financial services/ banking/ loyalty sector is considered a plus;
- Requires versatility and adapting quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree, MBA a plus;
- Experience in cultural management and differences;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and eye for detail;
- Excellent communication, business and reporting skills;
- Availability to travel 20-40%.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996,
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top